EBSU Post UME 2012 / 2013 – This is to invite all candidates who choose Ebonyi State University EBSU Abakaliki as First or Second Choice who scored 180 and above in the 2012/2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to access our website and Honestly fill Their Post UTME Screening Form with Full details of their O’Level result From Tuesday 5th June –Saturday,23th June,2012. The details of the Screening exercise shall include the Following.
A.METHOD OF REGISTRATION
1.Each eligible candidate should compulsorily purchase EBSU scratch card for registration /screening (N2,500.00) plus O/L result verification /Processing (N500.00). with the Scratch card,the candidate should access and complete the registration Form at www.ebsu-edu.net to register
· Click on prospective student
· Choose ‘’apply for post UTME’
· Input your UTME Registration Number (as captured in your post UTME notification page) and your scratch card pin number
· Carefully fill the post UTME Screening Registration Form completely with major attention to your WAEC/NECO etc. details such as WAEC/NECO scratch card pin Number; Exam center Number,Exam Registration Number,Subject with Grades obtained.
· Upload a clear copy of your passport photograph. (The format uploading should be gif or jpeg and should not be above 200x 200 pixel). Purchase of WAEC/NECO etc scratch card(s) for the exercise is the responsibility of each candidate.
· Click on PREVIEW and ensure that all your entries are correct.
· Thereafter your acknowledgement slip will be displayed.
· Print and keep your acknowledgement slip for later reference.
· Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.
· THE PORTAL IS TO CLOSE FOR FIRST CHOICE CANDIDATES
· Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc result are verified by our portal may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
B. BANKS FOR PURCHASE OF SCRATCH CARDS IN ABAKALIKI
S/N BANKS ACCOUNT NAME ACCOUNT NO
1. FIDELITY EBSU 4010474892
2. ZENITH EBSU 1011747601
3. DIAMOND EBSU 007909716
4. ACCESS BANK EBSU 0101501618
5. FIRST BANK EBSU 2013358325
6. EBSU MICROBANK EBSU cas 3351000005
C. OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
(1) PUBLICATION OF RESULT
O/L Screening result, as well as candidate’s admissions status in Ebonyi state University for the 2012/2013 admission year,will be accessed from their website by candidates through the use of the same scratch card,purchase as in A1 and at the Banks in B1-B7 above,from 5th-23rd June 2012 .
2 DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct entry candidates who choose EBSU as first or second choice university are also to participate in this online Screening exercise for purposes of screening/verifying their O’Level result.
3 NO COMPLIANCE,NO ADIMSSION
Note that all candidates who choose EBSU as first or second choice university but fail to comply with the foregoing screening procedures may not be considered for admission.
N.B The deadline for processing of first choice cases shall remain 12:00 midnight of (Saturday 23th june ,2012.