Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Bux Zenith master Credit card ,How i got Mine


Today i want share any important secret behind getting a Bux Zenith master Credit card in Nigeria with some few steps and guides.
First there are lots of means in getting a master card that is globally accepted here in Nigeria ,Last week i was trying to pay my face book advert debit but they couldn’t charge my GTB Naira master card, after getting some warning text concerning my account current status i finally decided to find a mean of getting a master credit card for my business.
This is how a get my new Bux Zenith master card on 09/07/2012
I walked down to Zenith bank plc in Warri main branch, and i asked the customer care how can i get a well credit card , The lady asked me to provide
1: Driver’s license or International passport
2:Bill utility
3: Recent passport photograph and $120 dollars cash.
After providing the above items listed ,i filled the bux credit card form details which i did.
Within some minutes i was giving a new bux credit card and i was asked to wait for 24hrs for full activation .
Secondly If your want to get an international credit card below are some top website you can use to get one.
Thank you once again for visiting my humble blog. Hope to see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment